The 2nd project meeting with all partners, Gothenburg - Sweden
In Gotheborg, on May 3-4, 2018 took place the project meeting with all partners of the FISMEP project.
Purpose of the meeting:
The purpose of the meeting was to attend to a workshop of the FISMEP project partners.
The Energobit and the UPB team presented a presentation of the implementation stage of the project.
- Chalmers: Ulrike Rahe, Sara Renström, Sofie Andersson, Andreas Jonasson, David Steen, Ali
- Fotouhi, Jesper Knutsson
- RWTH: Antonello Monti, Alberto Adognini, Maliheh Haghgoo, Thomas Storek
- FEN: Christian Haag, Marina Maicu, Sascha Falkner
- UPB: Mihaela Albu, Ana Micu
- EnergoBit: Gheorghe Stefan
- E.ON: Anna Eriksmo, Pontus Svensson
- City of Malmö: John Hallbeck
- JSP: Björn Westling, Claes Somansson
- HSB: Rikard Malm
- GE: Ulf Hagman, Erika Antonsson
Conclusions: Proposals for future actions agreed in the meeting.
- Sascha will collect all relevant or new material related to the FISMEP project in order to distribute it to all participants.
- The updated Platform Requirements Document including FINESCE / FIWARE components will be submitted to Alberto Monti and Maliheh by the end of May
- The FINESCE brochure, which includes the developed components, will be distributed to all partners
- The new FIWARE version will be presented by Antonello Monti - Project Leader at the FIWARE Summit in Porto (8-9 May 2018)
- The following PMTs were established: o 11th June, 3PM (CEST) o 12th July, 2PM (CEST)
- It will be decided whether the meeting in Bucharest will take place on 9th of october or on 10th oct. Marina and Antonello will check their own schedule.